ALS online user forums provide updates on ALS capabilities and developments, the ALS-U project, plans for the upcoming User Meeting, and other issues relevant to users and staff. The forums are offered in a virtual, web conferencing format to engage with our many non-local users. Questions and discussion following the presentations are welcome.
Join the ALS Users’ Executive Committee, ALS staff, and the ALS-U project team for the next forum.
Thursday, March 1, 2018
10:00–11:00 a.m. PT
- UEC welcome and updates, Moni Blum, Past UEC Chair
- Strategic planning at the ALS, Steve Kevan, Interim ALS Director
- Opportunities for magnetism and spintronics research, Elke Arenholz, Senior Staff Scientist
- Opportunities for quantum materials research, Eli Rotenberg, Senior Staff Scientist
- Updates on COSMIC microscopy, David Shapiro, Staff Scientist
Zoom Meeting Details
(Room 15-253 if you are onsite)
- Please plan to connect early to make sure you have the associated plugins installed and up to date.
- The chat feature can be used to ask questions during the event.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,360582356# or +16465588656,,360582356#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)：
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 360 582 356
International numbers available: https://lbnl.zoom.us/