For the first time, the ALS User Meeting will be held virtually—all the science you come for, from the comfort of your own home! Register for free by 7:00 PM (PDT) on Monday, August 24, to receive all the Zoom details.
- Director’s Science and Facility Update
- Keynote Speakers
- Linda Horton, DOE Office of Science
- David Veesler, University of Washington
- Peter Fiske, LBNL
- Margaret Murnane, JILA, University of Colorado Boulder
- Claudio Mazzoli, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Luisa Whittaker-Brooks, University of Utah
- Mario Wannier
- Updates on the ALS Upgrade
- Poster session
- Student poster slam and competition
- Workshops and Tutorials
- Award presentation
Registration information, the agenda, the list of workshops and tutorials, and poster information are available online.
Students are invited to enter the student poster competition to vie for the Neville Smith Student Poster Award. Indicate your intentions to enter when registering by the deadline of Friday, August 14. Winners will receive cash awards.